1. Administrative Assistant
- SPM / Diploma in business administration, accounting, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Sound knowledge in Construction, CAD or GIS is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- To manage office and finance documentations
- To prepare tender / quotation / purchase order
- To liaise with clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Certificate in Geomatic/Remote Sensing/Geoinformatics/GIS or Equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD and any GIS softwares.
- 2 years or more working experiences in similar industry.
- Familiar with engineering drawings
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively with people at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in high demand, team-oriented and fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Possess initiative and drive with strong interest in IT fundamentals.
- Female only
- Full-time position.
- To capturing and conversion processes of geospatial data
- Coding and debugging program
- Implement and testing application according to the scope of project
- To collect geospatial data for the project
- Think creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems
- Keep up to date with new emerging technology
Interested applicants are invited to email/fax a comprehensive resume indicating personal skills, working experiences and present/expected salary, with a recent photograph and contact details.